Established in 1991, Mission Mexico International (MMI) is a Lutheran ministry born out of a vision from Enrique Estrada and Community of Joy, Phoenix, AZ. With it’s base of operations in Minnesota, MMI has grown to four congregations serving Monterrey, nearby suburbs and the border areas of Northeast Mexico.
MMI exists to bring the Good News of Salvation to the people of Mexico with the Lutheran perspective in the power of the Holy Spirit, so they may experience the try love of God through Christ.
Establish and grow Lutheran congregations in and around the Monterrey area, and as God leads, outward to Northeast Mexico and beyond. Our desire is that each new congregation become:
- an agency of God’s Salvation
- a congregation focused on faith, not societal standards
- a prophetic voice to proclaim Jesus as Savior to the world
- a congregation that respects the principals of scripture and the purity of Lutheran doctrine
- a congregation that lives a Christ-like existence with guidance by the Holy Spirit.